This Romantic Blouse pattern is meant to go with the jumper you can make from the SS10 Romantic Dress pattern, but it is also versatile enough to use for other eras. The blouse is definitely an "inspired by" creation and not meant to be period authentic. Made in heirloom fabrics with long sleeves and lace trimming, it works beautifully with the 1830s jumper. Made in a sturdier shirting material with short sleeves, it looks very retro-1949! You can also trim it with wide lace at the collar and cuffs and tuck the shirt into the "Beatrix" Skirt for a very "Armistice Day" look. This is a fun pattern to use to create a wide variety of styles.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL (essentially 6-24) all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long, cuffed sleeves and short cap sleeves.
- All-in-one collar makes this an easy blouse to put together.
- Yardage Chart available online.
OUT OF STOCK