Reconstructing History RCH706:
1680s-1730s Breeches & Slops Pattern
Full-size paper patterns with complete instructions and historical notes for breeches or slops circa 1680s-1730s. Fits waists 28"-50". All sizes included in one envelope. Embellishment suggestions included.
- wool, heavyweight silk
- lightweight silk or linen for lining
- "Slops": heavyweight linen or canvas
- outer material & interlining: 3 yds at least 60” wide
- lining: 3 yds at least 60” wide
- 2 - 5/8” buttons for waistband
- 2-5 - 5/8” buttons for fly closure (optional)
- 10 - 5/8” buttons for leg closure (optional)
- ties for for leg closure (optional)
- buttonhole floss
Price: $25.00 SALE! $17.50 30% off While supply lasts.
OUT OF STOCK